Berd Spokes Wheel Rebuilding
Make your wheels better than new by rebuilding your existing wheels with Berd spokes. Your wheels will lose 100 – 200 g of rotational weight, which will help you accelerate faster and ascend easier. You will ride with ease over rough terrain with 200% better vibration damping than steel spokes.
• Significantly less expensive than buying new wheels
• Fast turn around
• Also applies to new hubs and rims
• Choose the number of total spokes for your wheelset: 44, 48, 52, 56, 60,64,68 or 72
• Choose spoke color: white or black
• Choose your shipping option:
After ordering, you will receive an email with instructions for shipping your wheels to an authorized Berd Assembler.
1) Lighter. Berd Spokes are lighter than steel. Expect 100g + weight savings on your existing wheel(s).
2) Compliance. Berd Spokes offer more linear tension compliance. Result is a stronger wheel that can 'give' a little better under severe riding conditions.
3) Smoothness. Berd Spokes dampen harsh vibrations normal to steel spokes. Result is a smoother ride experience.
- Arrange Shipping. You may ship to us, or if you don't have a suitable box, we can send one to you at small extra fee.
- Please make sure to remove your tires, tubes, cassette, rim tape, magnets and any other accessory on the wheel before sending! If our technicians have to do this, there will be a small service fee added.
- Inspection. We will inspect your wheelset to make sure it's sound and OK for transformation. This includes rim inspection and hub inspection. If your hubs or rims are worn and in need of service, we will advise you at this point. If everything is OK, then we'll go ahead.
- Rebuilding. We will lace and rebuild your wheelset to exacting tolerances. After de-stressing , the wheelset will be final trued and tension checked again. The process is very detailed and requires several truing / tensioning cycles to stabilize.
- QC / Final Check. After the wheelset is complete, we do a quality check to ensure the roundness, deformation, tension and trueness. After passing QC, the wheelset is packed for shipping.
- Shipping. We send the wheelset back to you via tracking carrier. (Sagawa, EMS, DHL, etc)
- Aftercare / Warranty. We warranty all our wheelset assemblies for a period of 2yrs against manufacturer defects of components we provide. We also offer free truing / retension for the lifetime of the wheelset (original owner) ,excluding shipping and / or service parts required.