Roads like these on bikes like ours.
plan your 2019 cycling adventures now!
Cycling in Japan is booming and it's good to plan early to make sure you have a bike ready for your trip or tour. The hot periods are March - April (Cherry Blossom) , Golden Week , Summer and then September -November which is considered the best time to cycle or tour in Japan. We will be expanding our rental inventory and also offering special Trips and Tours packages for those looking for extended vacation riding in Japan.
Bicycle Rentals and touring in japan. hotel delivery option
- Our bike rentals and components are affordable and based on daily, multi-day or weekly rates.
- Prices start from 5000 yen (+tax) per day or 7000 yen (+tax) per day for full carbon road bike.
- Multi-day discounts.
- Bikes are professionally maintained and setup to your size.
- Bikepacking gear and other accessories available.
- Bikes are equipped with spare tube and tools and special 'rinko' bag to allow for train transport.
PLEASE SELECT THE BIKE OR COMPONENT BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR BOOKING!
PRICE WILL BE SHOWN WHEN YOU SELECT THE DATES.
Have some questions? Maybe we can help with our GS Astuto Cycling in Japan - FAQ
Most of our bikes are listed by size. This generally refers to the seat tube (C-T) length of the bike. If you are unsure what size to book, then refer to the chart below. It's generally better to choose a slightly smaller bike if you are on the edge, rather than a larger one. The performance road bikes tend to have more aggressive position (lower), while the all-road and touring bikes tend to have more upright position. Based on your booking, we will make adjustments to make sure you are riding the best fitting bike possible. If you do have special fit requirements - please let us know! We are happy to make adjustments to give you the best ride possible.