Roads like these on bikes like ours.
Have a question or issues booking? Please CONTACT us to personally assist you!
OR PLEASE MAKE a REservation or rental payments below.
Please note - we are no longer accepting bike delivery requests.
Have some questions? Maybe we can help with our GS Astuto Cycling in Japan - FAQ
Most of our bikes are listed by size. This generally refers to the seat tube (C-T) length of the bike. If you are unsure what size to book, then refer to the chart below. It's generally better to choose a slightly smaller bike if you are on the edge, rather than a larger one. The performance road bikes tend to have more aggressive position (lower), while the all-road and touring bikes tend to have more upright position. Based on your booking, we will make adjustments to make sure you are riding the best fitting bike possible. If you do have special fit requirements - please let us know! We are happy to make adjustments to give you the best ride possible.
We are located in Annaka, Gunma at the base of Mt. Myogi. This is about 2hr Train or Car from central Tokyo. If you require the bikes to be shipped to another location, then we need to arrange separately so please contact BEFORE you rent for details.
RENTAL TERMS SUMMARY - PLEASE READ
- You assume 100% responsibility and risk whilst using our bikes. Our insurance covers 3rd party liability only!
- You must obey the rules of the road - Japanese law is very strict.
- Please report ANY crashes or incidents ASAP.
- Bike Damages, Losses and Flats incurred will be assessed and charged for. This includes scratch damages, lost items, crash damages, punctures and anything that happened while you ride. Our CDW covers up to 20,000 yen and if you've chosen that - anything excess will be applied.*
- Our bike rentals and components are affordable and based on daily, multi-day or weekly rates.
- Prices start from 5000 yen (+tax) per day or 7000 yen (+tax) per day for full carbon road bike.
- Multi-day discounts may apply.
- Bikes are professionally maintained and setup to your size.
- Bikepacking gear and other accessories available.
- Bikes are equipped with spare tube and tools and special 'rinko' bag to allow for train transport.
*Bikes are inspected upon delivery and pickup. We keep careful notes about the condition of each bike.