AdrenoTT Clean and Lube Kit
AdrenoTT Chain Lubrication combines a durable wax base with high technology anti-corrosives and anti-friction additives to make a high performance, high durable product. Treating a chain with AdrenoTT reduces friction and wear which lead to premature chain failures and slowing you down!
1) Tube of AdrenoTT Wax formula. Enough for 3 or 4 appllications.
2) Dual bristle cleaning brush.
3) Citrus / Enzyme biodegradable cleaning fluid
4) Latex gloves
ADRENO TT Key points
2) Key additives to specifically reduce corrosion and friction.
3) Easy to apply or touch up by simply re-melting and adding to a clean chain.
HOW TO USE
2) Melt the AdrenoTT by placing in hot water. It will turn clear and you'll see the suspended additives. Once the base is fully melted, you are ready for application!
3) Clean the cassette and chainring of your bike and refit the chain. Use a dry cloth to make sure any excess solvents or cleaning fluid are completely removed.
4) Shake the tube to mix the additives and then apply a drop or 2 on each chain roller. Allowing it to fully penetrate the roller. A little extra is OK! You want a film to coat the roller and side links.
5) Allow to harden, then wipe off the extra with a dry cloth. That will also spread the excess AdrenoTT onto the side links providing extra corrosion protection.
6) You may repeat this process if you want extra roller penetration and more durable coating.
Touch Up: In many cases, you can 'touch up' AdrenoTT by a quick chain cleaning, then re-applying a fresh coat of AdrenoTT. We generally use a citrus base soap to gently degrease the chain on the bike, spray it off with water, dry with a cloth and then re-apply AdrenoTT. The whole process generally takes 10min or less!
Performance: It's well established that paraffin based chain lubrication is among the best bicycle chain lubrication possible. AdrenoTT improves on basic paraffin by adding important anti-corrosion and anti-friction additives. As well as special formula to improve paraffin bonding to the bare metals. This combination allows for maximum durability and overall the lowest friction coating possible.