RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rental Terms and Conditions
- You accept the bike(s) in good working order and have sufficient skills and experience to operate the bike safely on public roads.
- You agree to notify GS Astuto or named staff or agent in case of any accident, damage, theft or malfunction.
- You agree to pay for any damages, loss or theft of equipment. Including but not limited to -
- Use of consumable items such as spare tubes or tires
- Refinish and or replacement and repairs associated with crashes, losses or damage upon return
- Any 3rd party claims that may or not be covered under auxiliary insurance
- I agree to not hold GS Astuto, its operators, agents, servants and employees responsible for personal injuries or property damage, loss or delay, or change of itinerary incurred by any person or renter arising out of the act of negligence of any direct or supplemental carrier, or other person rendering any of these services, nor shall GS Astuto be responsible for any injuries, death, damage, loss or delay in any means of transportation or by reasons of any event beyond the actual control of GS Astuto, or of any agent or supplier, or due to force majure.
- You agree to operate the bike safely and within the road rules of Japan. This includes:
- Agree not to operate the bicycle while under the influence of alcohol
- Agree not to carry passengers on the bicycle unless approved by GS Astuto (child seat, etc)
- Agree to wear a helmet all times while riding the bike.
- You agree to use the bike for public road designated riding only and not for off road, event, racing or other use unless specifically agreed by and prepared for by GS Astuto.
- Any auxiliary or extra equipment is rented as a courtesy only and falls under the scope of this agreement.
- Total loss due to damages, theft or failure to return the bike shall result in full replacement reimbursement of the bike and any included equipment. The replacement cost of the bike is indicated on the Bike Rental Invoice and Waiver at the time of rental.